Course mode: Self-study
Course instructor: Sani Leino, Digital Marketing Expert, Messenger for Social Business practices, Emotional Intelligence and Effective Sales
Course material: 19 videos and 1 final quiz. The estimated total study time is 54 hours and the language of instruction is English.
Targeted to: Service business entrepreneurs, experts, and consultants in the field, as well as to people in managerial positions in HoReCa and service business as well as all professionals interested in developing their skills and techniques in social media, as well as for people wanting to use social media in their sales process effectively.
The sales landscape has changed dramatically during the last 10 years. Modern buyers are now empowered and more independent in their buying process. Modern sales professionals have to learn how to engage and influence buyers in modern sales channels such as social media. In this course, we will go through all the essential elements for understanding and implementing social selling in practice. You will learn how to use social channels such as LinkedIn and Twitter in the sales context.
This course covers all the essential skills and techniques in order to use social media in your sales efforts as well as teach you why and how to use essential social channels professionally. During this course, you will learn how to prospect and approach new customers as well as how to leverage content and social channels effectively for maintaining and developing existing customer relationships. This course provides you with all the necessary skills needed to integrate social selling practices into your sales process. The course consists of 19 videos of short online lectures and practical hands-on screenshare videos.
The course aims to offer course participants an understanding of the following:
– What social selling means in practice
– The five different elements of social selling
– How and why credible social media profiles help you to stand out as a sales professional – How to use LinkedIn and Twitter to target and approach new customers
– How to use LinkedIn and Twitter to maintain and grow existing accounts
– The benefits of leveraging content on social media
– How to create a routine for social selling activities
· How to create and optimize a credible and professional profile on LinkedIn
· How to use Twitter for prospecting and account management
· How to use LinkedIn for prospecting and lead generation
· How to approach new customers via social channels
· How to find time & create a routine for social selling
– 5 elements of social selling
– Benefits of a professional brand
– 5 steps for creating a professional LinkedIn profile
– 5 steps for creating a professional Twitter profile
– Checking the important settings on LinkedIn
– Intro: social listening
– Content search on LinkedIn
– Hashtag search on LinkedIn
– People search on LinkedIn
– Twitter lists & TweetDeck
– Casual vs. Professional use of social media
– The 30-20-10 model for personal social media time management
– Effective mix of professional content
– The Eisenhower matrix
– How to prioritize time for professional use of social media
– 5 steps how to build a stronger network
– Jab, jab, jab, Right hook approach
– LinkedIn Premium and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
– Effective tools for social selling
– Social Selling Index
Social media and social selling have turned into everyday practice in modern business. This course provides you with all the necessary skills needed to integrate social selling practices into your sales process. Now you have a unique opportunity to acquire skills, which facilitate your social media appearance and help your products sell instead of those of your competitors´.
You may buy the course by adding it to the shopping cart on this page. You can pay with a credit card, bank transfer, or in-company purchases request for an invoice. You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your order. It contains all relevant data on your purchase. If you’re ordering the course for multiple users, you will be contacted after your purchase. Credentials to each user will be sent via personal email after verification of your payment. If you make a company purchase and wish to be billed, you will be contacted. You will receive your credentials to use the course upon payment of the bill. If you have any questions or inquiries, do contact us at email@example.com
After we have verified your payment, you will be sent credentials for the log-in to the learning environment, where you will conduct your studies. In the learning environment, you will find all your study materials, which are available for you for 6 months. You may study at your own pace and return to study materials any time you wish.
Sani is one of the best-known sales training professionals in Finland focused especially on modern sales methodologies. During the past five years, he has been coaching thousands of sales professionals internationally. In 2016, Sani was selected into a list of the 100 most influential social selling influencers in the world. He was also part of a subject matter council who contributed to the creation of the Professional Diploma in Digital and Social Selling, the world’s first official qualification in social selling.